Monday, November 5, 2007

Heroes Quick Recap with my opinion


Alright that episode was tight as we see Hiro was Kenzie from the beginning, I knew it all along when will these time manipulating people realize that you can't ruin the future when you do this time hopping. You will be creating the future just as it is supposed to be no matter what you do, you can't alter the future by going in the past because what you've done is exactly what is supposed to be done. I don't know if that makes sense to you but in my head it does. So now Hiro is back in present time and I think it's about time Hiro and Peter and all of them just get together and be friends and destroy what ever evil it is that is going to take over the world. They are all separated and that gets on my nerves and I'm made that girl with the muscle memory thing wasn't in this episode I'm in love with her and Clair two very fine women indeed. Sareesh or how ever you spell it is a punk and a snitch and just really needs to figure out what he's going to do rather then follow behind everyone else and end up in situations such as the one he's in now where he doesn't know who's good or bad do what you think is good my man and stop trying to fit in with the rest of the crowed remember you have no special powers at least...not yet. Well comment if you will and let me know what you think I will enjoy reading them.

No comments: